The responsible party within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
Salmuensterer Str. 1
1. General information data protection is important to us.
2. Personal data
3. legal basis of the collection:
4. Visit to the website and data collection
4.1. Server log files
When accessing our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the accessed file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The processing of the mentioned data is carried out by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-listed purposes for data collection.
4.2. Right to object:
The data mentioned under 4.1 are mandatory for the provision of the website. There is no possibility to object.